Powdered Almond Drink
- Highly convenient, ready-to-mix.
- Lightly sweetened.
- Lactose-free and gluten-free.
- Convenient to store in the cupboard. Long-lasting pack!
- Adds creaminess to dairy-free confectionery.
Almond drink powder is an invaluable staple in the kitchen cupboard for those times when you need an alternative to cow’s milk, when you haven’t time to make your own almond milk or don’t have a carton spare. This milk substitute is also an excellent choice for those who are unable to consume Soya milk or who do not like the flavour of soya.
The powder is made from partially defatted almonds with a little rice syrup and agave to sweeten it slightly. This makes it perfect for the breakfast bowl as well as using in cake and biscuit recipes. Making just what you need, when you need it means you waste less than with fresh milks.
Directions for Use
- Dissolve 2-3 tablespoons in a glass of cold or hot water according to taste.
- Or 10g of powder for 100ml of water.