Frontline Spot On Cat kills fleas and ticks.
Each 0.5ml pipette contains 50mg fipronil.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use and refer to the product packaging and leaflets for information about side effects,precautions, warnings and contra-indications.
How to protect your cat
- Can be used monthly (where required) throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection*
- Make sure all cats and dogs in your home are treated regularly.
How to treat a home infestation
Follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below
- Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and larvae already in the home.
- Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings.
*Before every use, read the information on the inside of the box for full instructions and all warnings, including user warnings. DO NOT USE IN RABBITS.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
For animal treatment only.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Disposal: read package leaflet.
Do not store above 30 °C.
Store in the original package.
Store in a dry place.
- Use medicines responsibly.
- This is a medicine; consult your vet if your pet has an underlying medical condition, is on any other medication or if symptoms persist.
- Check product information carefully before using if your pet is pregnant or lactating and seek advice if they suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredient: Fipronil 50mg
Also contains: non-aqueous vehicle qs to 100%, butylhydroxyanisole 0.02% w/v and butylhydroxytoluene 0.01% w/v
There are no reviews yet.