Importance of multi vitamins
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support your child in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Who needs it
Children’s multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet and lifestyle. Fussy eaters, processed foods or restricted diets (vegetarian etc.).
There are no reviews yet.