The Pawa PG201 glove features fully coated dual dipped technology. The first layer of coating provides water resistance, and the second gives this glove an excellent grip. In addition to this, the PG201 remains comfortable thanks to its seamless knitted liner, offering superior performance in demanding conditions.
Coating: Latex/Latex Micro Foam
The Cat II glove is in conformity with the following European Standards; EN 420:2003+A1:2009 and EN 388:2016.
- Technical foam coating allows for wearer comfort
- Anatomical hand shape
- Seamless knitted liner for added comfort
- The first coating provides water repellency, the second coating provides extreme grip
- The highly flexible coating allows comfortable hand movement
- Fully coated thumb for extra protection
- Excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Conforms to EN 388 levels 3-1-3-1X