100% Pure Virgin Organic Cocoa Butter
- Sweet, chunks of cocoa butter.
- Melts easily into a pale yellow liquid.
- Key ingredient in chocolate making.
- Used in vegan dessert recipes.
- Packed in Sussex.
- 250g pack.These blocks of pure cocoa butter are made from the cocoa butter that is extracted from the cocoa bean. The butter has a chocolatey-vanilla aroma that is very pleasant. Cocoa butter is the main ingredient in chocolate making, whether that be dark, milk or white chocolate.
These chunks can be broken down with a pestle and mortar or the back of a rolling pin. For quick melting you can grate the block or grind in a food processor. The butter should be gently melted over a bain marie and contact with any water avoided. Even the smallest droplet of water can cause a chocolate mixture to seize up and harden mid-mix!
How to Use – A basic chocolate recipe
- Combine 100g of melted Cocoa Butter with 6 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- Add a pinch of salt. Then add 3-4 tablespoons of your favourite sweetener.
- Pour into your chosen mould and allow to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.