Pure Raw Greek Forest Honey
- A delicious, nutritious, rich and full-flavoured raw Greek honey.
- Perfect for drizzling onto porridges and toasts, as well as adding to herbal teas.
- From beehives located in the mythical valley of the Muses, by the feet of Mount Helikon.
- Has a unique black fir & thyme flavour and aroma.
- 100% pure and unprocessed.
- Bulk 1kg jar.
Greece has the highest population of bees per square kilometre. A hive in Greece produces on average 10kg of honey per year in comparison to 30kg per hive elsewhere. This is why Greek Honey is so thick and full of concentrated aromas!
There are no reviews yet.