Thinx Period-Proof Organic Cotton Brief – Black, Small
Rethink your cycle with Thinx — period-proof underwear that absorbs menstrual flow, fights leaks and odors, and keeps you fresh and dry. Depending on your flow, Thinx period-proof underwear can replace or be worn as back-up leak protection for tampons, pads, liners, and cups.
Our soft, cozy, and breathable Organic Cotton collection is made from (you guessed it!) 100% organic cotton. The Organic Cotton Brief style absorbs up to 2 regular tampons’ worth of your flow — with a fit and feel that’s as comfortable as your favorite pair of sweats. Our natural fiber is GOTS-certified, which means it’s ethically and sustainably sourced — a switch that’s better for your period *and* the planet.
At Thinx, we’re on a mission to empower every body through innovative solutions and social change. When you purchase our underwear, you’re supporting our initiatives at our GiveRise program, where we — alongside our partners — are fighting for better access to puberty education, amplifying grassroots activism, and donating our undies and time.
- Absorbs 2 regular tampons’ worth of your flow
- Prevents leaks, stains, and odors
- Ideal for moderate days on your period
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Soft, natural, breathable fabric
- Cozy, full-coverage fit
- Comfortable and durable waistband
- Tagless construction
- Patented design
The Thinx Organic Cotton Brief absorbs up to 2 tampons’ worth of your flow, and is recommended for moderate days on your period. Our underwear can be worn as a replacement or back-up leak protection for other period products, including tampons, pads, liners, and cups.
Thinx period-proof underwear can work a little differently for everyone, so we recommend trying them at home first to get a sense for how they’ll work for you.
How to use
- Rinse your underwear in cold water immediately after use.
- Put them in a mesh laundry bag, and machine wash with your laundry on a delicate cycle. Please avoid fabric softener and bleach, as these products can hurt our period-proof technology.
- Hang your underwear up to dry, and wear again.
The body of our organic cotton undies is made from 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane; the gusset is made from 95% cotton, 5% elastane, and a middle breathable PUL.
There are no reviews yet.