Vitamin D Test Kit + Free Vitamin D Oral Spray
At-home health check
Instructions on how to redeem your free Vitamin D Oral Spray will be provided once you complete your test.
We’re proud to work in collaboration with Sandwell and West Birmingham trust to offer you a complete vitamin D testing service which can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
- Easy to use home vitamin D test kit
- Accurate and detailed vitamin D results
- Analysis carried out by City Assays laboratory
- Personalised supplementation plan based on your results
- Complimentary DLux Vitamin D Oral Spray at a strength relevant to your levels upon completion of your test
Importance of checking your vitamin D levels
Approximately 1 in 5 people within the UK have are low or deficient in vitamin D.
With our increasingly indoor existence and changing diets, it’s becoming harder for us to get our required vitamin D from the sun alone
A test should be considered by everyone as it helps establish if your current lifestyle and diet is providing as much vitamin D as you think it is.
Who needs it
While the test is suitable for everyone, people within the Department of Health’s “at-risk” groups should strongly consider checking their levels as they have an increased risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- All pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Infants and young children under 5 years of age
- Older people aged 65 years and over
- People who have low or no exposure to the sun
- People who have darker skin